Selva di Cadore is located in the heart of the Dolomites in the province of Belluno.
- From the south: Take the A27 Mestre - Belluno:
- Exit: CADORE DOLOMITI continue towards Longarone, Val di Zoldo, Passo Staulanza, Selva di Cadore.
- From the west: Take the A22 Modena - Brenner:
- From Modena exit EGNA-ORA continue towards Cavalese, Moena, Passo San Pellegrino, Falcade, Alleghe, Selva di Cadore.
- From Brennero exit BRESSANONE -VAL PUSTERIA continue towards Brunico, San Lorenzo, Val Parola Pass, Selva di Cadore.
- The closest airports are in Selva di Cadore:
- Treviso Airport "San Giuseppe" 130 km By car 2.15 h
- Venice airport "Marco Polo" 140 km By car 2.20 h
- Verona Airport "Valerio Catullo" 260km By car 3.20 h
BY TRAIN AND BUS
- The nearest railway station is in Belluno 60 km.
- From Belluno Station depart during the day of the bus to Selva di Cadore. Information and times: DolomitiBus