Zoppè, at 1426 m, lies in a beautiful panoramic position on the slopes of the Pelmo. They say it was some people from Zoppè who paved the way for the ice cream makers from Zoldo, having already learnt the art started by some Cadore inhabitants. The church of Saint Anne built in 1530 has a very moving painting, attributed to Tiziano Vecellio or his pupils. There are two great artists belonging to the last century who are very closely linked to Zoppè: Masi Simonetti and Fiorenzo Tomea. 


Fornesighe (1000m) is a village that enjoys Dolomites views over the Tamer San Sebastiano group and Spiz di Mezzodì.
Wandering through the lanes which wind between the cottages,one gets the feeling of living in the past in this little village of Val di Zoldo. Fornesighe still offers architectural examples from the past which have been magically preserved here, it is amazing that in the past fires have not destroyed these old stone and wooden houses which have been able to maintain their original state.


Coi has the remarkable Rizzardini house, an imposing building in a village consisting mainly of rustic buildings; one of the frescoes on its exterior dates back to 1713. Along the road from Coi to Maresòn the two Rizzardini mills, existing prior to 1634, were still working in 1946. The Piva mill is also interesting with its large wooden wheel and was active from 1948 until the 70s.
Brusadaz has the old Costa mill, perhaps amongst those mentioned in a document of 1693. Outside the village are the remains of the San Pellegrino mine and especially the old Da Dòf mine whose entrance is still visible.
From the relaxing and welcoming village of Costa is possible to reach one of the most ancient Val di Zoldo haylofts (tabià): the Mas di Sabe, which dates back to the XVI Century.